Beam 17 feet
Draft 6 feet
Displacement 55 tons
Main engines 2 No Turbocharged 815HP MTU Diesel
Generator 12KVA Onan Generator set
6,000 Watt Victron Invertor capacity
Fuel tanks 7,000 litres
Fresh water 1,000 litres
All electric galley with washing machine, fridge freezer and microwave
32 inch flat screen television in Saloon. Sound system with CD and MP3 player
2 bathrooms. 1 en suite
Electro hydraulic passerella
20hp Honda outboard on 3.3 metre tender
> Back to top
La Lisa Fast Flybridge T.S.D.Y.
British Flag. (Gibaltar registered) German E.C. Taxes Paid
19m79 x 5m12 Built by Heinrich Hatecke in Germany. Mahogany planked hull with teak decks. Excellent strong construction. Naval architect's building plans, photographic keel up record of building, tank test reports and mid 1993 survey report which is excellent and indicates no defects.
> Back to top
Layout and Plan
Click to enlarge
Lower deck from forward (numbers correspond to plan) :
1. Anchor Locker. 180 metres chain with Danforth anchor on electric winch with top capstan, spare chain and stockless anchor. Large C.Q.R anchor.
2. Crew Cabin. Entry from desk. 2 single berths. WC, wash basin & shower. Door to chain locker. wn air conditioner.
3. Guest Cabin. 2 single berths, own air conditioner & electric heating. Fire escape to crew cabin. Seperate bathroom with WC, wash basin & shower.
4. Guest Cabin. Single berth (demountable secondary fitted above). Own air conditioning. Connecting door to:
5. Master Cabin. 2 very large berths, own air conditioner with en suite WC, bidet and shower. Portable dehumidifier. [This cabin could easily be split to make 2 double cabins]
6. Engine Room. Pair of V8 960hp MTU Diesels with under 1300 hours total running time driving through ZF V-drive handed reduction gearboxes. 12 KVA autostart Onan generator. Two banks of 24 volt batteries (separate for engines and services). 7 bunker tanks of 7000 litres total fuel capacity. Fire extinguishing system operated from rear deck.
7. Lazarette. Constavolt. Large water heater & cylinder. 24 volt water pressure pump & tank. Air compressor. Large electric central bilge pump serving all bilges. Workbench, vice, small and electric tools. All bilges also have individual automatic electric pumps.
Main deck from forward (numbers correspond to plan) :
8. Storage. Sunbathing deck with 2 hatches giving access to storage area and rear of instrument panels.
9. Wheelhouse, 2 radars, 2 depth sounders, Robertson autopilot with remote control. Intercom deck loudhailer. Raytheon RDF. Sailor SSB radio. Grundig VHF and portable VHF. Weatherfax. Gyro compass. Rotary and swipe screen wipers. Code flags & locker. 24 and mains distribution boards with breakers. Chronometer, barograph, barometer, 3 compasses. Charts for the whole Mediterranean. MTU & ZF manuals in German, French & English. Internal stairs to flybridge with duplicate controls for hydraulic steering, trim tabs, bow truster, engine instruments and controls.
10. Galley. 24 volt and mains fridge/freezers. Front loading washing machine. Mains 4 ring cooker, grill & oven with extraction. All crockery, cutlery, glassware, cooking utensils etc.
11. Saloon. Fitted settees in pale green tapestry with storage lockers beneath. Mushroom coloured carpet in saloon and wheelhouse. Large sliding windows and doors to aft deck. TV, VCR & Satellite. CD and stereo radio equipment.
12. Aft Deck. Mahogany table and 4 chairs. 2 lockers. 3 davits carrying 1993 Zodiac model System Pro 470 with console and oil injection tilt 70hp Suzuki. (Ships winter approach covers with zip door to passerelle and clear plastic windows.)
Upper sundeck with smoked perspex surround, two loungers and fixed seating aft of the flybridge & both sides. Radar gantry.
Water tanks 1500 litres. 24 volt DC and AC mains points and telephones throughout. Fitted carpets and duvets throughout cabin areas. Ample warps & fenders. Deck chairs. Bridge desk cover. Summer awning for upper desk. 2 Liferafts. Lifejackets. 3 pairs water-skis. Wetsuit, weights and airbottle. Fire extinguisher throughout ship. WCs all electric.
> Back to top